Get ready for your MicroREJU Microneedling service with our helpful guidelines, advice and tips.
Before Your Microneedling Service
Microneedling is an extremely safe and effective cosmetic procedure. However, as with all treatments, it’s essential to take special care of your skin before and after the procedure for fast recovery and best results. We at Iconbrows - Brow & Lash Perfection have developed a unique updated pathway for Microneedling with our MicroREJU Microneedling service here at our studio in 56 annie craig dr, M8V 0C8 Etobicoke, Toronto. To prevent any complications to your health and well being, please review all the information below. Not only will following the advice and tips help to achieve the the best possible healed results, they will also ensure you enjoy a wonderful relaxed experience.
- No Accutane! Please avoid accutane for at least 6 (Six) months before continuing with your treatment sessions.
- No Topical Agents! Do not use topical agents such as retinoids, exfoliants, topical antibiotics or acids for at least 7 (Seven) days before your treatment session as they may increase sensitivity of your your skin.
- No Anti-Inflammatory Meds! Medications such as ibuprofen, motrin or tylenol needs to be stopped for at least 3 (Three) days before continuining your treatment sessions. These will react and interfere with the natural healing process that is critical part of the MicroREJU Microneedling skin rejuvination treatment.
- No IP/Laser! Avoid laser and IP procedures, expsorue to sunlight and sunburns for at least 2 (Two) weeks before contuining with your treatment sessions.
- No Waxing or Shaving! To avoid skin irritation, do not shave on the day of the treatment session. Do not wax or use depilatory creams or electrolysis to the treatment area for at least 2 (Two) weeks before your treatment session.
- No Cold Sores! If you are prone to cold sores, please take an anti-viral agent for at least 2 (Two) days before arriving to your treatment session.
- No Blood Thinners! Avoid blood thinning medications and foods for at least 1 (One) week before your treatment session, because bruising is a common side-effect of the microneedling treatment.
- No Alcohol, Stimulants or Coffee! Stop drinking Alcohol & Coffee and please do not take any stimulants that may cause irritability or anxiety for at least 24 (Twenty Four) hours before your treatment sessions.
- Use The Restroom Before You Arrive! We highly recommend you go to the restroom before your appointment so to enjoy the service calmly and relaxed.
- Wear Comfortable Clothes! Although we always love fashionable women, we do recommend you wear comfortable clothes for you to enjoy the service calmly and relaxed.
- Bring Tunes! If you do not want to chat, feel free to bring some music to listen to as we apply the lash lift and tint to your natural eyelashes.
- Arrive Alone! Although we would love to invite everyone, we have to ensure we maintain limited exposure and a clean sterile environment for not only our own sake but for our other clients sake as well. We require our clients to arrive alone to their appointments. That means no friends, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, children or grand-children may stay inside with you during your appointment. There are multiple venues & locations near by outside our building that they may wait at, while you to finish your appointment.