Lash Extensions Pre-Care
Get ready for your beautiful lash extensions service with our helpful guidelines, advice and tips.
Before Your Lash Extensions Service
Longer and darker lashes have always been a central beauty desire among millions of women, but not everyone are blessed with natural long lashes. Thats where we at Iconbrows - Brow & Lash Perfection come into play with our handmade fans & lash extensions process to give you beautiful eyelashes at our studio in 56 annie craig dr, M8V 0C8 Etobicoke, Toronto. To prevent any complications to your health and well being, please review all the information below. Not only will following the advice and tips help to achieve the the best possible lash extensions results, they will also ensure you enjoy a wonderful relaxed experience.
- No Eye Makeup! You should remove all eye makeup, contact lenses and false eyelashes before your eyelash extensions appointment. We will be required to charge you for a cleaning if you have makeup or lashes that needs to be removed. Please use a non-greasy cleanser or remover.
- No Lash Curling! Please avoid curling your natural lashes for at least 24 (Twenty Four) hours before your appointment.
- No Mascara! Mascare has revolutionized the eye-game, but to enhance your natural lashes with Iconbrows Lash Extensions you will be required to stop using water-proof mascara for at least 48 (Fourty Eight) hours before your service as it leaves a residue that is hard to clean and will be required to charge extra to remove.
- No Eye Infections! If you have unfortunately caught an eye infection like pink eye, you will be required to wait until it has cleared before continuing your service.
- No Eye Scarring! If you have unfortunately an active scar or wound on your eye area, you will be required to wait until it has healed before continuing your service.
- No Eye Surgery! If you had an eye operation in the last 6 (Six) months before your appointment, you will be required to consult with a doctor before continuing your service.
- No Alcohol, Stimulants or Coffee! Stop drinking Alcohol & Coffee and please do not take any stimulants that may cause irritability or anxiety for at least 24 (Twenty Four) hours before your lash extensions service.
- Use The Restroom Before You Arrive! We highly recommend you go to the restroom before your appointment so to enjoy the service calmly and relaxed.
- Wear Comfortable Clothes! Although we always love fashionable women, we do recommend you wear comfortable clothes for you to enjoy the service calmly and relaxed.
- Bring Tunes! If you do not want to chat, feel free to bring some music to listen to as we apply the lash lift and tint to your natural eyelashes.
- Arrive Alone! Although we would love to invite everyone, we have to ensure we maintain limited exposure and a clean sterile environment for not only our own sake but for our other clients sake as well. We require our clients to arrive alone to their appointments. That means no friends, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, children or grand-children may stay inside with you during your appointment. There are multiple venues & locations near by outside our building that they may wait at, while you to finish your appointment.