Brow Lamination Pre-Care
Get ready for your Brow Lamination and Brow Tint Service with our helpful guidelines, advice and tips.
Before Your Brow Lamination & Brow Tint
Although Eyebrow PMU services like Microblading, microshading and Fusion Brows give lasting amazing brow transformations, many may just seek a simple temporary fix to their eyebrow lacking issues. Brow Lamination and Brow Tint with Iconbrows - Brow & Lash Perfection have created a amazingly natural-looking process to give you beautiful eyelashes a natural lift and tint at our studio in 56 annie craig dr, M8V 0C8 Etobicoke, Toronto. To prevent any complications to your health and well being, please review all the information below. Not only will following the advice and tips help to achieve the the best possible brow lamination and tint results for your natural eyebrows, they will also help ensure you enjoy a wonderful relaxed experience.
- No Exfoliants! You should avoid using exfoliants, retinoids or AHAs on your face for at least 10 (Ten) days beofere your eyebrow lamination.
- No Tweezing! Please avoid tweezing your natural eyebrow hairs for at least 7 (Seven) days before your brow lamination appointment. We do offer brow threading & mapping services that can be added on to your brow lamination appointment.
- No Makeup! Please remove any face make up before your appointment.
- No Alcohol, Stimulants or Coffee! Stop drinking Alcohol & Coffee and please do not take any stimulants that may cause irritability or anxiety for at least 24 (Twenty Four) hours before your lash lift and tint service.
- Use The Restroom Before You Arrive! Although your Brow Lamination & Brow Tint appointment won't take longer than around 1-1.5 hours, we do recommend you go to the restroom before your appointment so to enjoy the service calmly and relaxed.
- Bring Tunes! If you do not want to chat, feel free to bring some music to listen to as we apply the brow lamination and tint to your natural eyebrows.
- Arrive Alone! Although we would love to invite everyone, we have to ensure we maintain limited exposure and a clean sterile environment for not only our own sake but for our other clients sake as well. We require our clients to arrive alone to their appointments. That means no friends, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, children or grand-children may stay inside with you during your appointment. There are multiple venues & locations near by outside our building that they may wait at, while you to finish your appointment.