Call Us: +1 647 699-8146
Email Us: info@iconbrows.ca
Collage of service images such as top microblading in etobicoke, natural fusion brows with blue eyes, realistic brow tattoo on blonde woman.
Mini-Group Training Course:

4-Day True HD Microblading

See Pricing Plans

Learn more by scrolling down

Mini Group (3-4 Max): 4-Day True HD Microblading Permanent Makeup Course

Are you a beginner to Microblading or a professional looking to increase your skill-set? Either way this course is for you! This training is 100% suitable for any level of experience. With a mini-group setting, you will move through the basics of the craft and start developing your skills. Iconbrows in depth live training allows you to learn the true foundation of this amazing skill and the correct methods to get your started and earning income right away!

What You Will Learn:
  • Microblading Theory
  • True HD Microblading Techniques & Styles
  • Differences Between Skintypes & Brow Shapes
  • Safety & Sanitation
  • Client Consultation & Preparation
  • Pre-Care & After-Care Instructions
  • Patch Testing & Contraindications
  • Equipment Sterilization & Hygiene Processes
  • How to Pick The Right Shape For Any Client
  • Pigments & Color Choices for Your Clients
  • How To Set Up Your Station
  • How To Grow Your Business & Get Clients
  • and Much Much More..
See Pricing Plans
Microblading Training with Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Courses What You Learn

and more..

Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Courses Live Model Training Etobicoke

Live Model Learning

Take a front row seat and get hands on experience and advice from start to finish! You will get to see the exact step by step process of the True HD Microblading Procedure. We break down the process in easy to understand segments so that you can feel confident with your own clients and execute this procedure from start to finish!

See Pricing Plans
  • ?

    Are you interested in career in Permanent Makeup & Beauty Industry but don’t know where to start?

  • ?

    Are you tired of wasting time & money with large group trainings where you barely get any feedback or advice?

  • ?

    Are you looking for expert industry insight, advice & tips that can give you a pathway to freedom and financial security?

  • ?

    Are you tired of always having to reschedule or miss out on personal and family events to work 9-5 for other companies?

  • ?

    Are you interested in a career where you control your own time & schedule without having to worry about finances?

  • ?

    Are you looking for Industry Experts to guide you through the RIGHT steps to become profitable in the industry?

  • ?

    Are you tired of Industry Seminars and Online Video Trainings that leave you lacking in understanding & skill?

  • ?

    Are you looking to refresh your skills and knowledge, learn more services to offer to your growing client list?

  • ?

    Are you looking for a career that you can do from anyplace anywhere, even from your own home?

  • ?

    Are you interested in starting your own beauty business providing quality expert level services?

IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THESE, YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

What You Will Get When You Finish Your Course With Iconbrows

Tools To Succeed & Grow

Get all the tools you need to help you achieve success, financial freedom & growth; including expert industry advice & tips, professional manuals, client forms, best business practices and much much more...

You can also get a updated modern website & branding for special discount prices with our expert graphic, web & tech partners at OneNorthMedia.com

  • Differences Between Styles & Techniques
  • How to Handle Types of Brows
  • Our Favorite Pigments & Tools
  • How to Treat Different Skin Types
  • How to Deal With Prior Work
  • How to Pick The Right Color For Any Client
  • How to Prepare Your Clients & Grow Your Business
  • How to Set Up Your Station & Equipment
  • & Much Much More..
See Pricing Plans

You Will Also Get

Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Certification
Professional Certification + Access to Unlimited Digital Copies
Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Coaching
Ongoing Coaching & Advice + Access To Exclusive Members Only Forum
Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Kit
Beginner / Professional Kit + Insight & Tips on Products & Equipment

Estimated Earnings

Select Service Price
$250$375$500$625$750

Average Cost Per Procedure: $500

(Adjusted For Your Location)
Select Clients Per Day
123456789

Average Client Per Day: 2 Clients

(We Recommend Max 4 Clients Per Day.)
Select Work Days per Week
1234567

Average Work Week: 5 Working Days

$1,000

Daily Income Based on 2 Clients
Starting Out You will take longer to complete the service so we recommend that you keep max 2-3 clients per day.

$20,000

Monthly Income Based on 40 Clients
5 Days a week 4 weeks a month.

$240,000

Annual Income Potential
with Only 10 Clients Per Week.
(And That's Not Including Tips & Other Services!)

The above estimation is just a general example of earning potential, the more you are willing to dedicate yourself to this future-proof industry and invest in yourself, the higher income potential you will have.

Course Details

Who Can Take This Course?

  • Anyone with a Positive Outlook & Genuine Dedication To Learn
  • Hygenic & Clean Presentation
  • Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
  • Steady Hands & Good Eyesight
  • 4 Suitable Models for Step-By-Step Supervised Training.
    We Can Also Provide Models At Extra Cost.

Thats It! Iconbrows Courses Are Suitable for All Levels. From Beginner looking for a way to get started in the industry, To advanced technicians already in the industry looking for a Refresher, Looking to Learn Iconbrows Unique Techniques & Styles, or To add new services for your own clients. Iconbrows is dedicated in ensuring you get the best pathway for success!

Theory & Practice

  • Anatomy, Health & Sanitation Theory
  • Infection Control Procedures
  • Epidermal Skin, Skin Types & Hair Follicle Theory
  • Pigment & Color Theory
  • Introduction to The Art of Iconbrows True HD Microblading
  • Hair Stroke Patterns & Spines
  • Iconbrows Eyebrow Designs & Techniques
  • Brow Geometry, Golden Ratio & Facial Symmetry Theory
  • Iconbrows True HD Hair Strokes Technique
  • Tools & Equipment Information & Advice
  • Microblading Practice
  • At-Home Microblading Practice Kit

!Important: It is highly recommended students try out practice designs at home before Day 2 Practice on Live Models.

Microblading Demo & Live Model Practice

  • Supervised Microblading Practice
  • Work-Station Preparation & Equipment Advice
  • Step by Step Live Expert Demostrations
  • Client Consultation Procedures
  • Iconbrows Unique Brow Mapping Technique
  • Client Customization And Brow Symetry
  • Client Pre-Care Steps
  • Stretching & Pressure Techniques
  • Contraindications & Solutions to Client Issues
  • Supervised Practice on Live Model
  • Client After-Care Steps
  • Technique & Practice Debrief + Adjustment Advice

!Important: Students are required to have 1 Model for Day 2, with suitable skin-types and brows. Models Can also be provided at Extra Cost: $300 Per Model.

Expert Demo & Live Model Practice

  • Supervised Microblading Practice
  • Step by Step Live Expert Demostrations
  • Alternate Styles & Techniques
  • Client Customization And Brow Symetry
  • Client Intake Examples
  • Supervised Practice on Live Model
  • Review of Brow Mapping Techniques
  • Review & Correction of Student Work
  • Supervised Client After-Care Steps
  • Technique & Practice Debrief + Adjustment Advice

!Important: Students are required to have 1 Model for Day 3, with suitable skin-types and brows. Models Can also be provided at Extra Cost: $300 Per Model.

Touch Up Practice & Business Advice

  • Iconbrows Business Establishment Advice & Tips
  • Iconbrows Business Growth Advice & Insight
  • Business Taxation & Cost Advice
  • Iconbrows Online Media Marketing Tips
  • Photo/Video Editing Tips & Common Mistakes
  • Supervised Fourth Practice on Live Model
  • Touch Up & Corrective Work
  • Expert Review of Technique
  • Expert Advice on Style/Skill Development
  • Certification on Completion of Course
  • Support & Access to Exclusive Members-Only Forum

!Important: Students are required to have 1 Model with suitable skin-type & brows Available for Day 4. Models Can also be provided at Extra Cost: $300 Per Model.

Iconbrows Kit Worth $300+

  • 3 x Pigments
  • 50 x Pigment Rings
  • 25 x Micro Swabs
  • 10 X 18U Pens
  • Iconbrows Approved Surgical Pen
  • 2 x Skin Pencils
  • 1 x GR Compass
  • 1 x Measuring Caliper
  • And More...

!Important: Iconbrows is dedicated in selecting only the best equipment and pigments that is optimal for your skill development and business growth.

PRO Iconbrows Kit Worth $600+

  • 10 x Pigments
  • 100 x Pigment Rings
  • 50 x Micro Swabs
  • 20 X 14U Pens
  • 20 X 18U Pens
  • 2 x Iconbrows Approved Surgical Pen
  • 3 x Skin Pencils
  • 1 x GR Compass
  • 1 x Measuring Caliper
  • And More...

!Important: Iconbrows is dedicated in selecting only the best equipment and pigments that is optimal for your skill development and business growth.

Custom Logo, Marketing Materials & More

  • Custom Logo Design
  • Custom Branding & Color Scheme
  • Print-Ready Custom Business Card
  • Custom Intake And Client Forms
  • Print-Ready Custom Marketing Materials
  • Social Media Marketing Graphics
  • And More...

In Partnership With OneNorthMedia.com Modern Tech Solutions for Modern Businesses. Iconbrows is proud to partner with OneNortMedia.com to bring you these custom modern solutions.

Modern Website With Online Booking

  • Custom Website with Custom Branding & Color Scheme
  • FREE 1 Year Online Hosting.
  • Instagram, FB/Meta, Google and Other Social Setup
  • Advertising & Analytics
  • Optimization & Growth Setup
  • Online Booking & Payment Setup

In Partnership With OneNorthMedia.com Modern Tech Solutions for Modern Businesses. Iconbrows is proud to partner with OneNortMedia.com to bring you these custom modern solutions.

Start Your Business With The Right Steps

  • How To Approach and Attract Clients
  • How Social Media has Changed
  • What Is Profitable Currently, What is Waste of Time And How to find and engage with pathways that yield the most optimal growth for your needs.
  • Insight and Advice on Retail & Online Applications & Systems
  • Business Taxation & Money Management
  • Hidden Business Mistakes to Avoid
  • Pathways To Grow Rapidly Without Facing Bans For Making Mistakes Like Buying Fake Likes & Comments
  • And Much Much More...

A Full In-Depth Manual To Start & Grow Your Business The Right Way!

Choose Your Plan

BASE

End of Summer

Get 15% OFF This Training Plan

Limited Time Sale - Regular Price: $2800

$2,380

$476 - 20% Deposit Required Today. The Rest of Payment 80% Required On Day Of Training.

Base Plan is Best Suited for Those Who Are Looking To Start Their Careers.

Includes
  • + True HD Microblading Training
  • + 3 x Live Model Trainings
  • + Safety & Sanitation
  • + Contraindications & Solutions
  • + Technique & Style Customization
  • + Iconbrows Training Manual
  • + Certificate of Completion
  • + Business Growth Advice & Tips
  • + Exclusive Members Forum Access
  • + Base Level Supplies Discounts
  • + IB Client Forms & Marketing Material
  • + Base Microblading Kit
Optional
  • PRO Microblading Kit with IB 24K Gold Pen & 10 x Premium Pigments (+ $350)

  • Logo & Business Cards (+ $500)

  • Custom IB Client Forms & Marketing Material (+ $280)

  • Social Media & Google Setup With a free 500$ Advertising Voucher (Terms Required) (+ $350)

  • Custom 3-Page Responsive Website With 1 Year Free Hosting + Online Booking/Payment System. (+ $900)

  • Iconbrows Business Growth Manual Get The Industry Secrets & Knowledge to Optimize & Enhance Your Pathway To Financial Success & Future Growth (+ $499)

PRO

End of Summer

Get 15% OFF This Training Plan

Limited Time Sale - Regular Price: $3800

$3,230

$646 - 20% Deposit Required Today. The Rest of Payment 80% Required On Day Of Training.

PRO Plan is Best Suited for Those Who Are Looking For A Professional Look.

Includes
  • + True HD Microblading Training
  • + 3 x Live Model Trainings
  • + Safety & Sanitation
  • + Contraindications & Solutions
  • + Technique & Style Customization
  • + Iconbrows Training Manual
  • + Certificate of Completion
  • + Business Growth Advice & Tips
  • + Exclusive Members Forum Access
  • + Pro Level Supplies Discounts
  • + Custom IB Client & Marketing Materials
  • + PRO Microblading Kit
  • + Logo & Business Cards
  • + Personalized Ongoing Coaching
  • + Social Media & Google Setup
Optional
  • Custom Multi-Page Responsive Website With 1 Year Free Hosting + Online Booking/Payment System. (+ $1,800)

  • Iconbrows Business Growth Manual Get The Industry Secrets & Knowledge to Optimize & Enhance Your Pathway To Financial Success & Future Growth (+ $499)

  • SEO & Social Media Optimization (+ $499)

  • $500 Design Voucher (+ $399)

BUSINESS

End of Summer

Get 15% OFF This Training Plan

Limited Time Sale - Regular Price: $5500

$4,675

$935 - 20% Deposit Required Today. The Rest of Payment 80% Required On Day Of Training.

Business Plan is Best Suited for Those Who Are Looking To grow Long-term.

Includes
  • + True HD Microblading Training
  • + 3 x Live Model Trainings
  • + Safety & Sanitation Knowledge
  • + Contraindications & Solutions
  • + Technique & Style Customization
  • + Iconbrows Training Manual
  • + Certificate of Completion
  • + Business Growth Advice & Tips
  • + Exclusive Members Forum Access
  • + Business Level Supplies Discounts
  • + Custom IB Client & Marketing Materials
  • + PRO Microblading Kit
  • + Premium Logo & Business Cards
  • + Personalized Ongoing Coaching
  • + Social Media & Google Setup
  • + Custom Multi-Page Responsive Website
  • + Iconbrows Business Manual
  • + SEO & Social Media Optimization
  • + $500 Design Voucher with OneNorthMedia.com
Optional
  • Advanced Custom Website With 1 Year Free Hosting + Online Booking/Payment System + Online Marketing & Advertising Campaigns. (+ $2,500)

Need Some Help? Call or Text us at 647 699-8146 or Email training@iconbrows.ca or you can always DM us directly on instagram @iconbrows.