Call Us: +1 647 699-8146
Email Us: info@iconbrows.ca
Collage of service images such as top microblading in etobicoke, natural fusion brows with blue eyes, realistic brow tattoo on blonde woman.
Private Training Course:

1-Day Eyebrow Threading & Shaping

See Pricing Plans

Learn more by scrolling down

1-Day Eyebrow Threading & Shaping Training Course

Learn The Art of Threading with Iconbrows & start earning! We will teach you what you need to know and how to do it. Take our 1-day Course & Learn how to make upto $100 to $200+ a day from something as simple as a cotton thread!

What You Will Learn:
  • Threading Procedures
  • Threading Techniques
  • Differences Between Skintypes & Brow Shapes
  • Safety & Sanitation
  • Client Consultation & Preparation
  • Pre-Care & After-Care Instructions
  • Equipment Sterilization & Hygiene Processes
  • How to Pick The Right Shape For Any Client
  • Threading Practice Exercises
  • How To Set Up Your Station
  • and Much Much More..
See Pricing Plans
Microblading Training with Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Courses What You Learn

and more..

Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Courses Live Model Training Etobicoke

Live Model Learning

Take a front row seat and get hands on experience and advice from start to finish! You will get to see the exact step by step process of the True HD Microblading Procedure. We break down the process in easy to understand segments so that you can feel confident with your own clients and execute this procedure from start to finish!

See Pricing Plans
  • ?

    Are you interested in career in Permanent Makeup & Beauty Industry but don’t know where to start?

  • ?

    Are you tired of wasting time & money with large group trainings where you barely get any feedback or advice?

  • ?

    Are you looking for expert industry insight, advice & tips that can give you a pathway to freedom and financial security?

  • ?

    Are you tired of always having to reschedule or miss out on personal and family events to work 9-5 for other companies?

  • ?

    Are you interested in a career where you control your own time & schedule without having to worry about finances?

  • ?

    Are you looking for Industry Experts to guide you through the RIGHT steps to become profitable in the industry?

  • ?

    Are you tired of Industry Seminars and Online Video Trainings that leave you lacking in understanding & skill?

  • ?

    Are you looking to refresh your skills and knowledge, learn more services to offer to your growing client list?

  • ?

    Are you looking for a career that you can do from anyplace anywhere, even from your own home?

  • ?

    Are you interested in starting your own beauty business providing quality expert level services?

IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THESE, YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE

What You Will Get When You Finish Your Course With Iconbrows

Tools To Succeed & Grow

Get all the tools you need to help you achieve success, financial freedom & growth; including expert industry advice & tips, professional manuals, client forms, best business practices and much much more...

You can also get a updated modern website & branding for special discount prices with our expert graphic, web & tech partners at OneNorthMedia.com

  • Differences Between Styles & Techniques
  • How to Handle Types of Brows
  • Our Favorite Techniques & Tools
  • How to Treat Different Skin Types
  • How to Deal With Prior Work
  • How to Pick The Right Choice For Any Client
  • How to Prepare Your Clients & Grow Your Business
  • How to Set Up Your Station & Equipment
  • & Much Much More..
See Pricing Plans
what you will get as a student with iconbrows training courses in toronto for microblading, shading and other beauty courses

You Will Also Get

Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Certification
Professional Certification + Access to Unlimited Digital Copies
Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Coaching
Ongoing Coaching & Advice + Access To Exclusive Members Only Forum
Iconbrows Academy Toronto's Top Brow & Lash Training Kit
Beginner / Professional Kit + Insight & Tips on Products & Equipment

Estimated Earnings

Select Service Price
$10$15$20$25$30

Average Cost Per Procedure: $20

(Adjusted For Your Location)
Select Clients Per Day
123456789

Average Client Per Day: 5 Clients

(We Recommend Max 12 Clients Per Day.)
Select Work Days per Week
1234567

Average Work Week: 5 Working Days

$100

Daily Income Based on 5 Clients
Starting Out You will take longer to complete the service so we recommend that you keep max 10-11 clients per day.

$2,000

Monthly Income Based on 100 Clients
5 Days a week 4 weeks a month.

$24,000

Annual Income Potential
with Only 25 Clients Per Week.
(And That's Not Including Tips & Other Services!)

The above estimation is just a general example of earning potential, the more you are willing to dedicate yourself to this future-proof industry and invest in yourself, the higher income potential you will have.

Course Details

Who Can Take This Course?

  • Anyone with a Positive Outlook & Genuine Dedication To Learn
  • Hygenic & Clean Presentation
  • Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
  • Steady Hands & Good Eyesight
  • 3 Suitable Models for Step-By-Step Supervised Training.
    We Can Also Provide Models At Extra Cost.

Thats It! Iconbrows Courses Are Suitable for All Levels. From Beginner looking for a way to get started in the industry, To advanced technicians already in the industry looking for a Refresher, Looking to Learn Iconbrows Unique Techniques & Styles, or To add new services for your own clients. Iconbrows is dedicated in ensuring you get the best pathway for success!

Expert Demo & Live Model Practices

  • Anatomy, Health & Sanitation Theory
  • Hair Follice Theory
  • Introduction to The Art of Iconbrows Threading & Brows Shaping Brows
  • Iconbrows Eyebrow Designs & Techniques
  • Brow Geometry, Golden Ratio & Facial Symmetry Theory
  • Iconbrows Threading Technique
  • Tools & Equipment Information & Advice
  • Supervised Practice
  • Step by Step Live Expert Demostrations
  • Supervised Practice
  • Iconbrows Unique Brow Mapping Technique
  • Supervised Practice on Live Models
  • Technique & Practice Debrief + Adjustment Advice
  • Expert Advice on Style/Skill Development
  • Certification on Completion of Course

!Important: Students are required to provide models for training, with suitable skin-types and brows. Models Can also be provided at extra cost: $100 per model.

Iconbrows Kit Worth $100+

  • IB Pure Thread
  • Cleanser
  • Pre-Epilation Powder
  • IB Aloe Soothing Cream
  • 4x4 Cotton Pads
  • Brow Sciccors
  • Brow Tweezers
  • 1 x Measuring Caliper
  • And More...

!Important: Iconbrows is dedicated in selecting only the best equipment and pigments that is optimal for your skill development and business growth.

PRO Iconbrows Kit Worth $200+

  • IB Pure Thread
  • 3 x Cleanser
  • 2 x Pre-Epilation Powder
  • IB Aloe Soothing Cream
  • 4x4 Cotton Pads
  • IB 24K Gold Brow Sciccors
  • IB 24K Gold Brow Tweezers
  • 1 x GR Compass
  • 1 x Measuring Caliper
  • And More...

!Important: Iconbrows is dedicated in selecting only the best equipment and pigments that is optimal for your skill development and business growth.

Custom Logo, Marketing Materials & More

  • Custom Logo Design
  • Custom Branding & Color Scheme
  • Print-Ready Custom Business Card
  • Custom Intake And Client Forms
  • Print-Ready Custom Marketing Materials
  • Social Media Marketing Graphics
  • And More...

In Partnership With OneNorthMedia.com Modern Tech Solutions for Modern Businesses. Iconbrows is proud to partner with OneNortMedia.com to bring you these custom modern solutions.

Modern Website With Online Booking

  • Custom Website with Custom Branding & Color Scheme
  • FREE 1 Year Online Hosting.
  • Instagram, FB/Meta, Google and Other Social Setup
  • Advertising & Analytics
  • Optimization & Growth Setup
  • Online Booking & Payment Setup

In Partnership With OneNorthMedia.com Modern Tech Solutions for Modern Businesses. Iconbrows is proud to partner with OneNortMedia.com to bring you these custom modern solutions.

Start Your Business With The Right Steps

  • How To Approach and Attract Clients
  • How Social Media has Changed
  • What Is Profitable Currently, What is Waste of Time And How to find and engage with pathways that yield the most optimal growth for your needs.
  • Insight and Advice on Retail & Online Applications & Systems
  • Business Taxation & Money Management
  • Hidden Business Mistakes to Avoid
  • Pathways To Grow Rapidly Without Facing Bans For Making Mistakes Like Buying Fake Likes & Comments
  • And Much Much More...

A Full In-Depth Manual To Start & Grow Your Business The Right Way!

Choose Your Plan

BASE

$800

$160 - 20% Deposit Required Today. The Rest of Payment 80% Required On Day Of Training.

Base Plan is Best Suited for Those Who Are Looking To Start Their Careers.

Includes
  • + Threading & Brow Shaping Training
  • + 2 x Live Model Training
  • + Safety & Sanitation
  • + Contraindications & Solutions
  • + Technique & Style Customization
  • + Iconbrows Training Manual
  • + Certificate of Completion
  • + Base Level Supplies Discounts
  • + IB Client Forms
  • + Base Threading Kit
Optional
  • PRO Threading Kit (+ $150)

  • Logo & Business Cards (+ $500)

  • Custom IB Client Forms & Marketing Material (+ $280)

  • Social Media & Google Setup With a free 500$ Advertising Voucher (Terms Required) (+ $350)

  • Custom 3-Page Responsive Website With 1 Year Free Hosting + Online Booking/Payment System. (+ $900)

  • Iconbrows Business Growth Manual Get The Industry Secrets & Knowledge to Optimize & Enhance Your Pathway To Financial Success & Future Growth (+ $499)

PRO

$1,500

$300 - 20% Deposit Required Today. The Rest of Payment 80% Required On Day Of Training.

Buy The PRO Plan

PRO Plan is Best Suited for Those Who Are Looking For A Professional Look.

Includes
  • + Threading & Brow Shaping Training
  • + 3 x Live Model Trainings
  • + Safety & Sanitation
  • + Contraindications & Solutions
  • + Technique & Style Customization
  • + Iconbrows Training Manual
  • + Certificate of Completion
  • + Pro Level Supplies Discounts
  • + Custom IB Client & Marketing Materials
  • + PRO Threading Kit
  • + Business Growth Advice & Tips
  • + Exclusive Members Forum Access
  • + Logo & Business Cards
  • + Personalized Ongoing Coaching
  • + Social Media & Google Setup
Optional
  • Custom Multi-Page Responsive Website With 1 Year Free Hosting + Online Booking/Payment System. (+ $1,800)

  • Iconbrows Business Growth Manual Get The Industry Secrets & Knowledge to Optimize & Enhance Your Pathway To Financial Success & Future Growth (+ $499)

  • SEO & Social Media Optimization (+ $499)

  • $500 Design Voucher (+ $399)

BUSINESS

$3,600

$720 - 20% Deposit Required Today. The Rest of Payment 80% Required On Day Of Training.

Buy The PRO Plan

Business Plan is Best Suited for Those Who Are Looking To grow Long-term.

Includes
  • + Threading & Brow Shaping Training
  • + 3 x Live Model Trainings
  • + Safety & Sanitation Knowledge
  • + Contraindications & Solutions
  • + Technique & Style Customization
  • + Iconbrows Training Manual
  • + Certificate of Completion
  • + Business Level Supplies Discounts
  • + Custom IB Client & Marketing Materials
  • + PRO Threading Kit
  • + Business Growth Advice & Tips
  • + Exclusive Members Forum Access
  • + Premium Logo & Business Cards
  • + Personalized Ongoing Coaching
  • + Social Media & Google Setup
  • + Custom Multi-Page Responsive Website
  • + Iconbrows Business Manual
  • + SEO & Social Media Optimization
  • + $500 Design Voucher with OneNorthMedia.com
Optional
  • Advanced Custom Website With 1 Year Free Hosting + Online Booking/Payment System + Online Marketing & Advertising Campaigns. (+ $2,500)

Need Some Help? Call or Text us at 647 699-8146 or Email training@iconbrows.ca or you can always DM us directly on instagram @iconbrows.