Before Your Appointment
Get ready for your service with our helpful guidelines, advice and tips.
These guidelines are for every client of iconbrows on what to do and how to best prepare yourself for your appointment. Preparing for your appointment is a vital part of ensuring you get the best results and return for your money. Please follow these helpful tips and words of advice from Iconbrows Brow & Lash Beauty Experts in Toronto, Ontario to ensure you get the best experience and result possible.
- Stay Hydrated! You should drink more water than you normally would leading up to your service to help maintain your skin and body health. Reduce redness if you are getting a brow service and minimize reactions. (min. 1 week before)
- Protect Your Skin From The Sun! Please apply sunscreen if you wear it, but try to use one without minerals to avoid heavy/greasy white cast left on your skin. Sun-damaged skin can cause reactions to your services and lessen your long-term results.
- Use That Moisturizer! If you have or use moisturizers, please apply it before your appointment. Try to use a non-greasy type if you are doing eyebrow microblading or other brow services.
- Limit Your Makeup! If you are doing lash services, please remove all makeup and mascara with a gentle non-greasy cleanser. If you are doing eyebrow services ensure that you remove makeup from the brow area and keep your brows clean and ready on the day of your service.
- Feel Free to Show Us Your Beauty Goals! IF you want a desired look or style you think would work well with your brows, lashes and face-shape, please feel free to bring ideas or photos with you to help us find solutions that work best with your wishes and your natural facial symmetry and properties. We cannot guarantee the result will look exactly like the photo of inspiration but we will do our best to give you suggestion that best produce the results closest to your wishes.
- Avoid Intense Excersize! For at least 24 hours before your appointment, please do not do any extreme intense excersizes or activity that will make you more likely to have a negative reaction to your service. Limited light activity and normal excersizes are fine, but don't give in to your urge to run a marathon the day before your appointment if that is your normal style of activity.
- Avoid Stimulants! No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before your eyebrow microblading or microshading service. No extracurricular stimulants or activity that makes you fidgety or incapable of sitting still for the duration of your service. We maintain a clean environment, so please respect our staff, our clients and our space and refrain from such activities during and at least 24hours before your service.
- Plan Ahead! We are located in 56 Annie Craig Dr, M8V 0C8 Etobicoke, Toronto, near the humber bay arch bridge and the offramp on Lakeshore QEW. Please take the time to ensure you have enough time to reach our location and take the traffic around your Iconbrows appointment time into consideration.
- Arrive Alone! To ensure we maintain limited exposure and a clean sterile environment, we require our clients to arrive alone to their appointments. That means no friends, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, children or grand-children may stay inside with you during your appointment. There are multiple venues & locations near by outside our building that they may wait at, while you to finish your appointment.